‘First class, pain free and of the highest quality’ (Care Quality Commission)
At Andrews House Dental, there is nothing we love more than seeing our clients constantly flash their magnificent sparkly white smiles. This is why we go out of our way to offer the best teeth whitening in Tonbridge that help restore your teeth’s natural whiteness. Our professional dentists have been offering this cosmetic service for years; thus, you can trust that you will be in great hands. We have invested in the latest most effective whitening system that guarantees long-lasting results for all our clients. There are multiple reasons you should only pick us when you want A1 teeth whitening services and these include:
– We believe that each person has a unique smile. This is why we offer whitening consultations before going ahead with the job. At this point, we will discuss expectations and likely outcomes. Our enthusiastic teeth whitening specialists will also access your teeth to determine whether you are a suitable whitening candidate.
– One of the features you will love about our teeth whitening services is the fact that you do not have to wait a century before getting dazzling results. It only takes about 3-4 weeks for you to walk around with a smile that you will want to flash every second of your life. You will also be happy to learn that this is one of the safest and simplest procedures we conduct in our offices assuring you there is nothing to worry about. We will start the treatment in our offices and you can comfortably finish it off at home causing minimal disruption to your day-to-day life.
– You can be certain that you will only receive expert services at Andrews House Dental. This is because we only let experienced and certified professional dentists who are passionate about their job handle the teeth whitening process. This gives you assurance that you will be in the hands of the best of the best. We have transformed thousands of smiles and we are ready to give you the smile of your life.
– There are various reasons people get stained teeth. It can come from taking some types of medications, aging, build-up of tartar, smoking, and drinking & eating foodstuffs such as red wine, tea, coffee, dark berries, and balsamic vinegar amongst others. Regardless of the cause, you can be sure that we will expertly take care of the problem and to achieve the perfect shade.
– Because we want you to enjoy your new set of pearly whites for the longest possible time, you also get to enjoy aftercare services. This is where you can come in for scaling and polishing at least once yearly to maintain your perfectly white teeth.